Wise Workplace Solutions is currently seeking experienced workplace investigators and/or workplace relations lawyers or practitioners to join our team.
Wise Workplace Solutions offers:
- The opportunity to undertake high quality workplace investigations and related conflict management, training and employee relations advisory services work for a large number of government and ASX-listed private sector organisations.
- Very flexible working arrangements.
- Generous salary (commensurate with experience).
- A friendly and supportive work environment with the opportunity for mentorship under the supervision of the consultancy’s Directors.
You will have:
- Excellent communication, drafting and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of investigative processes.
- Capacity to analyse and simplify complex information into concise investigative reports.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- A good understanding of Employment Law.
- An agile approach to work, including the ability to adapt according to client needs.
Qualifications in Law and or HR/ER/IR and strong workplace investigative experience are preferred. Candidates who hold an investigative licence are also preferred.
If you meet these criteria please contact Karen Wise on 0422 008 575 or firstname.lastname@example.org